When it comes to firearms accessories smaller is generally better with other variables remaining constant and innovation will continue to whittle down the ounces. LaserLyte has now introduced their V4 Compact Laser providing a miniscule laser with just a 1 inch footprint with an MSRP of $109.95. We have provided their full release below.
COTTONWOOD, AZ (February 2014) - LaserLyte innovators in firearms laser technologies,
introduce the next evolution of the LaserLyte® V4 laser (FSL-4) that fits on less than one-inch of a Picatinny rail in front of the trigger guard on any full size handgun.
|LaserLyte V4 Compact Laser|
Made with a durable 55% glass-filled nylon body for long-term durability with an inner aluminum core that keeps the laser accurate at all times. The new no-snag, contoured lines allow the user to quickly draw and reholster without catching, and with less bulk, reduces printing in concealed carry situations. The new V4 laser with its slimmer, smaller form blends into the gun form yet is easily activated by the user at just a touch of the finger.
The V4 laser is easily mounted on a one-inch or less Picatinny rail with a crossbar screw. An auto-off feature prevents accidental activation of the laser and prevents unnecessary battery depletion. The V4 laser is ambidextrous.
The LaserLyte® V4 FSL-4 laser gets sport shooters and professionals on the target faster, increasing accuracy and overall hits. For more information, visit: LaserLyte.com
- Compatible Firearms: Handguns with at least one-inch Picatinny rail
- Power Output: 650NM, 5MW, Class IIIA
- Programmable: Dual mode, constant on and pulse mode.
- Body Housing: 55% Glass Filled Nylon for durability
- Interior Material: 6061 aluminum core for reliability
- Batteries: 4 x 392
- Battery Life: Actual usage 5 hours constant on, 10 hours pulse mode
- Body Color: Black
- Weight: .75 ounces/0.021 kg
- Length: 1.11 inches/2.8 cm
- Width: 1.08 inches/ 2.74 cm
- Height: .76 inches/1.93 cm