Known for their industry leading Ballistic EyeGear, Revision is expanding its state of the art defensive equipment offerings with their new BATLSKIN Head Protection System. We have provide their full release which include all specs and features of this lightweight helmet. Below, you can also view their full promo video. Their great success garnering worldwide acceptance of their protective eyewear along with their amazing designs will definitely gain much interest in their latest release.
09.12.2011– Montreal, QC, Canada – Revision Military, the recognized global leader in ballistic and laser eye protection, launches into the head protection arena with the introduction of its new Batlskin Head Protection System. The first fully integrated and fully modular solution of its kind, the Batlskin Head Protection System combines groundbreaking technology and design, with new materials and innovative processes to deliver an all-new ballistic helmet shell, trauma liner, front mount, retention system, mandible guard and visor. The result is a single, fully integrated system that provides excellent protection from blunt force, blast and ballistic threats, with a lightweight wearability for peak performance.
|BATLESKIN Head Protection System|
About the Batlskin Head Protection System Modular Components:
The Batlskin Lightweight Helmet uses advanced shell technology to achieve weight reduction while increasing ballistic performance. Its rigid construction is engineered to withstand blunt force, blast and ballistic threats.
● Hybridized layers of materials bonded through innovative manufacturing processes provide the next generation of combat helmet shells
● Enhanced ballistic performance, at minimum 20% lighter than current shells for long-wear comfortThe
Batlskin Impact Liner uses dual foam technology for superior fit, comfort and impact absorption. Its multi-level design allows for cooling and stability while shim pads afford a custom fit.
● Exceeds EN 397, Canadian CG634 and U.S. ACH impact standards
● Lightweight, sweat-wicking materials offer superior comfort and wearabilityThe Batlskin Ergonomic
Retention System employs one-handed adjustment buckles for ease of use and straight-line-force design for stability—even with night vision equipment.
● Integrates with Batlskin head protection system ensuring no interference with communications equipment or when sighting a weapon
● Comfortable nape pad and cabretta leather-lined chin strap allow for superior wearability
The patented Batlskin Multi-Purpose Front Mount allows for the rapid attachment of protection enhancing devices such as the Batlskin visor and mandible guard. Ingeniously, it also doubles as a universal NVG mount with a lightweight and durable construction for modern-day battlefield use.
● Provides excellent stability for NVG use and other surveillance devices
● Core piece that seamlessly integrates Batlskin visor and mandible guard
The Batlskin High-Threat Mandible Guard provides lightweight blunt force, blast and ballistic protection for the lower jaw. Its durable, low-profile design is engineered for rapid attachment and removal while on the fly.
● Seamlessly integrates with all Batlskin modular components even when sighting a crew served weapon
● Alternative polycarbonate or lightweight wire cage mandible guards available for different threat levels
The Batlskin Three-Position Visor provides blunt force, blast and ballistic protection, flawless optics and maximum field-of-view. Designed for quick donning and doffing while on the move, it is scratch, fog and chemical resistant.
● Locked, vented and up positions allow for full ballistic coverage, breathability & adjustability
● Visor frame, seal and arm ensure secure attachment to the helmet during blast overpressure stresses
Revision’s Batlskin Head Protection System makes its European debut at DSEi, taking place at the ExCeL London Centre in the UK, September 13-16, 2011. Its North American unveiling will take place at the AUSA Annual Meeting in Washington, DC, USA which runs October 10-12, 2011.
Revision develops and delivers purpose-built protective equipment for military use worldwide. The company, which began with eyewear, has expanded to face and head protection and continues to develop their capabilities for integrated, performance-enhancing soldier systems. To that end, Revision brings the most advanced expertise, state-of-the-art facilities and finest technical minds. Clients include the U.S. Department of Defense, the Canadian Department of National Defence, the Netherlands Defence Materiel Organization, the German Federal Defence Force and the UK Ministry of Defence. Privately owned and ISO 9001:2008 certified, Revision’s operational headquarters is located in Essex Junction, Vermont, USA, with additional offices in the Netherlands and Canada. For more information, visit www.revisionmilitary.com, write email@example.com, or call +1 514.849.1874.